Talking T-shirts

It happens to all of us. We get given a t-shirt with an awesome design but it doesn't fit. It's a door prize, the last available in a design. Or if you're lucky like me, you won it as a door prize.

I've tried to convince myself that these over-sized shirts are great as sleepwear or lounging around the house clothes. This year I've decided these shirts will be re-sized. Altered to shapes similar to my fitted Ts so that I can show them off, or let people wonder how my free shirt from that event was a custom fit.

I have here a set of before and after pics of a shirt I adjusted for a friend. This one was even more labour intensive than my previous endeavors because I completely re-did the sleeves. On my next attempt I will take more photo's of the process. Today I'm just proud of my before/after.

Comments