- I just signed up for a web-based free quilting class. An online block a month club. I resolve that I will actually follow through and make the quilt.
- At least 30 minutes a day with my sewing machines. Whether that actually means sewing or cleaning or organizing my crafty space.
- I will buy at least 1 m of fabric online. There are so many great suppliers out there and I always end up at my local chain fabric store.
- I will participate in a blog give away
- Actual pictures of my sewing projects will be posted online. Either here or linked to craftsy.com or burdastyle.com where your username kinda has a blog/gallery option built in.
Happy New Year all and may 2012 bring you fresh starts, and inspiration.