WTF Friday - it's all in the details

It's Saturday in my world, but this was still a WTF Friday moment.

Most anyone who sews will tell you, double check your details. When you are sewing many layers together, take that extra moment to double check you have everything in correctly.

I recently was making a few toiletry bags using a tutorial from SoChick (you have to have a login to craftsy for the freebie, but it's worth it). One of the steps in the tutorial even reminds you to check that you have your tab in correctly before you sew it in. Well when I was turning the bag the right side out at the end.

This is what I'd done.


The other side was fine though, so only one bit of stitch ripping required.


Looks like I need to spend some time with my camera settings, but you get the idea.

Comments